To inspire our friends and community to support the school, we list various success stories from our past experience. The contributions are listed anonymously.
- In November 2019, one of our parents invited a world-class expert in Autism to give a talk to the school staff and sponsored his speaker fees.
- A parent donated their son’s plastic toy house to the school, to be used by children in one of the outdoor play areas.
- A group of parents helped improve the school’s website, working jointly with the school’s leadership and IT staff.
- Various parents have donated children’s books (in good condition) and education materials, to be used by our students and/or teachers.
- During the Covid pandemic, some parents who were doctors and/or nurses volunteered to perform Covid tests at the school.
- Parents in various interesting professions (dentists, firemen, policemen, beekeepers, etc.) have volunteered to give occasional talks to our students about their experience.
In the future, we would be happy to include your own contribution.